Created in Montpellier 6 years ago by Rachel Delacour (CEO) and Nicolas Raspal (CTO) with the ambition to revolutionize the Business Intelligence market with a new generation SaaS product, BIME Analytics was funded in October 2013 at up to 3M € by Alven Capital, the first and only institutional investor in the capital of the company, which also had several business angels.
From the start, BIME relied on “on-demand” technology enabling data analysis, monitoring, connection and visualization in a system based on the cloud. These are centralized, offering a solution of reporting in real time. “That was the whole objective of our pure-player positioning (100% internet, editor’s note) so that any client can adopt our technology without having to install expensive infrastructures”, Rachel Delacour explained to us.
Four years after its creation, We Are Cloud, publisher of BIME, opened an office in Kansas City, in the heart of Missouri, to take advantage of this “growing technological city”.
The Danish Zendesk, listed on Nyse, publisher of a leading cloud solution for customer relationship management, founded in 2007, has just announced the acquisition of BIME for an amount of $ 45 million in cash.
A new success for one of the FrenchTech startups
- May 2013 : BIME wins the Trophy for best customer case in the framework of the General Meeting of EuroCloud France
- January 2013 : BIME is ultimately selected for the best French startup category of the European Tech Startup Award (Europas).
- 2012 : BIME is the winner of the Web Track e-commerce, organized by the La Poste group as part of LeWeb’12 (see our video interview)
- 2011, We Are Cloud, carried out its second fundraising in 18 months, without specifying the amount.
- 2009 : Creation of We Are Cloud