“The government has announced a € 4 billion aid plan for startups. Nicolas Brien, CEO of France Digitale, an association of entrepreneurs, takes stock of the situation of young French start-ups. ” 95% of startups members of France Digitale request a partial unemployment scheme ”, says Nicolas Brien.
But not all startups are at the same stage of development or financial growth. ” Startups that have passed Series A will need to change their paradigm more focused on EBITDA and profitability but we are especially worried about startups in seed and pre-seed. It will be much more complicated for them because the use of VCs or business angels is more difficult. We ask the government to strengthen its measures with strong action aimed at BAs ”, recognizes Nicolas Brien, CEO of France Digitale.
Find the full interview with Nicolas Brien, CEO of France Digitale:
Discover other shows from Decode Media
- DECODE Business: every day, discover the news of innovative companies on Spotify and Apple Podcasts
- DECODE VC: discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- DECODE Exit: how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- DECODE CTO: discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR DECODE: discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- WildCard: our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley seen by Carlos Diaz and his guestsview of