- A refined and revisited graphics for a more intuitive navigation and a better comfort of consultation.
- An offline mode to continue reading information offline.
- The ability to read all reviews, write a reaction, and take part directly in a discussion.
- Sharing information on all social networks is interesting.
- Access to the editorial files section which allows you to consult the analysis and decryption of current affairs, an essential complement to news feed.
- A new Stock Exchange section, which gives access to a flow of information exclusively focused on the financial markets.
- And, as before, the possibility of browsing the application while listening to BFM radio, a favorites tab to keep articles and the possibility of receiving news flashes.
Finally, readers will now be able to access their daily newspaper on Iphone from 9:30 p.m. the day before.
As a reminder, the economic daily is currently at the heart of many economic difficulties. Indeed, failing to find new investors, Valérie Decamp, the managing director and owner, decided to place the newspaper in receivership. Yesterday, a Facebook page called “La Tribune must live” was even set up.