Mandala Games in liquidation … The digital week…The Chinese New Year…The RTB in details… The fashion of Original CVs… A look back at the 10 highlights of the week.
- File of the week : Chinese New Year requires, FrenchWeb looked this week at the digital market in China. Key figures, decryption, events and video chronicle, discover the 360 ° panorama of digital China.
- Portrait of the week : FrenchWeb looks back on the history of French Georges doriot, pillar of “Venture Capital”. The man founded the AR&D in 1946, which today is considered the first
- venture capital company in the world.
- The number of the week : 2M €. This is the turnover claimed by the application publisher Netco Sports (Canal Plus Football app, Vendée Globe). The company, launched in 2009, has just signed a large contract for a world sporting event, which should rapidly increase its visibility and notoriety.
- Trend of the week : FrenchWeb is riding the wave of CVs “à la style” and offers his own selection : Resume copying interface from Google, eBay, and even Quiksilver’s website, or using Tumblr and Pinterest to stand out.
- The event of the week : Media Etudiant launched on Monday a digital week. The latter, which ends today, allowed students to learn more about webmarketing and digital professions, throughinfographics, advice points, expert opinions, etc.
- The bad news of the week : “The market having become very competitive, we do not have the cash to continue.” says Nadya Jahan, founder of Mandala Games. The company is therefore closing its doors after 3 years of existence.
- Study of the week: 10M French people have already cited a brand in an “IRL” conversation against 3.3M on the Web… This is what we are learning this study carried out by TNS Sofres on advocacy, understand advocating for or against a product, and its impact.