90% of the value of e-commerce transactions comes from B2B, not B2C.
The German company SAP, specialist in software business operating, identified 99 quotes that could be useful to take into account in the future to innovate. These facts are taken from reports, studies by firms or directly from statements made by personalities.
They are a wealth of information and figures that can give ideas to young entrepreneurs and show how new technologies are shaking up our world.
Among those :
- there will be more devices connected to the internet than inhabitants on earth by 2013
- global demand for smartphones increased 66% from January to June 2013 when demand for traditional mobiles fell 25%
- data stored on the internet doubles in size every 18 months
- 90% of the value of e-commerce transactions comes from business-to-business (B2B) and not business-to-cosumer (B2C)
- a “typical” mobile phone user consults his terminal around 150 times a day
- Millennials are three times more likely to follow a brand on social media
- 90% of internet traffic will come from video in 2017
- 66% of Gen Y are looking for a store if a friend has checked in there
Find the full document below:
Photo credit: Fotolia, royalty-free stock images, vectors and videos