The start-up has grown from 30 to 60 employees in one year and is developing more and more subsidiaries in Europe …
Recommerce Solutions, which raised 7.1 million euros in February 2013, is opening a subsidiary in Spain. Specialized in the recovery and resale of used mobiles, the start-up negotiates various partnerships with operators, MVNOs, distributors, manufacturers, e-merchants, to offer the mobile recovery service, and increase their income.
The start-up, based in Gentilly in the Paris region, has been working for 4 years, and is internationalizing in Europe. Their presence at the Mobile World Congress Show is an opportunity to meet foreign partners, and coincides with the opening of its Spanish subsidiary, under the direction of Diane Thomas, partner and director of international development at Recommerce.
- Creation in 2009 by 4 founders
- 8 reconditioning centers in Europe, including 4 in France: Poitou-Charentes, Haute-Normandie, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Languedoc-Roussillon
- € 20m in 2013/2012 turnover: € 12m
- Workforce: 60 employees, 55 technicians working in partner workshops, from the Social and Solidarity Economy (estimates at the end of 2013)
- Funding: Fundraising of 7.1 million euros in 2013 from Seventure Partners of the FSN PME managed by CDC entreprise and 3T CAPITAL
- Presence in France, Spain, Poland and Switzerland soon