The Covid-19 epidemic, which is currently raging in several countries around the world, raises the question of the organization of human resources for companies in order to limit the risks of spread. Amandine Braillard, France HR Director of PayFit, gives us the position of PayFit in terms of organization of their team in France for the coming period. ” From Monday, we are closing our offices in France and all of our employees will be working from home ”, she explains.
The company employs 400 people spread across France, Spain, Germany and the United Kingdom. ” Each decision is made according to the situation of the country ”, says Amandine Braillard of PayFit.
In France, closing offices is a complicated but necessary choice for the payroll management company. ” It’s a difficult decision to make in business terms ”, recognizes Amandine Braillard. Closing offices means stopping client meetings but also fear for the well-being and efficiency of employees. Indeed, teleworking can last several weeks, the risk of a feeling of loneliness among some employees can be problematic …
The entire exchange can be found here:
Discover other shows from Decode Media
- Decode Exit : how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- VC Decode : discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- CTO decode : discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR Decode : discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- Wild Card : our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests