Today the movements of the week are there on Frenchweb! Fuse, McCann, Verbe, Avant Garde, 20 Minutes … Find the last significant transfers in the sector.
- Jean-Luc Breysse joined the Figaro Group as Deputy CEO and member of the Executive Committee. He therefore replaces Christophe Victor, who left last November for Les Echos.
- Benoit Charpentier will hold the position of Deputy General Manager Digital and Developments 20 minutes from April 2. Until then, he was Administrative and Financial Director of 20 Minutes. Antoine Clement for his part, will be leaving the post of Web Director General on March 30th.
- Yannick Wittenauer was promoted to Managing Director of Fuse, the agency Brand Content of Omnicom Media Group. At the same time, he joins the Executive Committee. He comes to replace Olivier Radanne, who is leaving the group.
- CLM BBDO announces three new recruits from DDB Paris. Matthew Elkaim will serve as Creative Director, while Benjamin Marchal and Olivier Lefebvre will be DC.
- Laurence Armangau was appointed Director of Marketing and Communications of McCann WorldGroup France. She will work alongside Philippe Lentschener, president of the group.
- Verb, an agency specializing in content strategy for the Publicis Consultants France group, announces the arrival of three new recruits, all former journalists: Stephanie Paviet, Sebastien Bei, as well as Brice Mainier.
- Anne-Sophie Maneau has just accepted the position of Digital Strategist within the communication agency Avant-garde France.