[Made in Montpellier] MatchUpBox, the Green IT Day, and the good address of the month …
How will sustainable digital technology change the economic landscape of our territories?
It is around this issue that the 2th edition of “The Green IT Day»Organized by FrenchSouth.digital, Pôle Derbi and Neutreo which will take place on Tuesday October 4th from 8 am to 5 pm.
The Green IT Day is intended to inform and highlight the solutions offered by start-ups, SMEs, large groups and the academic world of research in order to improve energy efficiency, tools, services and digital uses. This day, rich in exchanges, will come alive with workshops, feedback and conferences dedicated to Green IT, which will make companies aware of eco-responsible attitudes and solutions.
Free entry for members of FrenchSouth.digital or Pôle Derbi, € 25 for non-members.
In the morning
Introductory video by Madame Corinne LEPAGE.
– Presentation of digital environmental issues
– Round table “How will sustainable digital technology change the economic landscape of our territories?”
– Presentation of OVERVIEW, the Sustainable Digital Observatory in Occitania
– The Ecoindex service on the environmental performance of websites
Cocktail lunch followed by a Business Meeting
The afternoon will revolve around 4 thematic workshops.
From 2.15 p.m. to 3.30 p.m .:
– Connected objects for sustainable territories: what objects and applications for sustainable territories?
– eco conception: How to develop digital services while reducing their impact on the environment?
From 3.45 p.m. to 5 p.m .:
– New Challenges: What are the new tools and new economic models that are developing?
– Green IT for water and energy: digital technology for energy efficiency and the preservation of resources. With the participation of: Schneider Electric, EDF, Solocal, Embix, Idate, Capgemini, Gimelec, IBM, Comwatt, Sunibrain, Sigfox, Ela Innovation, Bsweb, Ecologic, E-SI, Cyleone, Tell me Plus, Synapse Informatique