The media group CCM-Benchmark published an infographic on the evolution of the online presence of French women. The latter is based on the figures of the conference Comscore sure ” the feminine universe on the Internet »Of December 11.
Here are the main figures to remember:
- There are now 23.5M French people connected.
- They spend an average of 1 day per month connected online, including nearly 5.2 hours on social media and 3.6 hours on email.
- There are also 11.2M French mobile users, and 2.1 of them also have a tablet.
CCM-Benchmark also reviews the figures for online shopping:
- There are nearly 15M e-shoppers in France.
- They favor the purchase of clothes (85%), cultural products (85%), or even travel (80%).
- They differ from men by purchasing textiles online (70% against 35% for men), perfumery (67% against 31%), and leather goods (46% against 22%).