By 2015, the mobile advertising investment market should weigh more than $ 5 billion… The following infographic, produced by the team of HighTable, and relayed on the blog Mashable, offers a compilation of data highlighting the boom in mobile marketing, often considered the new privileged field for advertisers.
Among the key figures highlighted:
- In 2015, the mobile web should reach nearly 2 billion users around the world.
- Almost 50% of mobile users are over 35 years old.
- In 2011, the mobile advertising market was worth $ 1.24 billion.
- On average, between $ 75,000 and $ 100,000 is spent running a mobile campaign.
- Almost 50% of smartphone owners have already scanned QR codes.
- 18% of them would have made a purchase after scanning a QR code.