Nuance Communications recently produced an infographic on the challenges that mobile applications represent for brands. Carried out by the agency InfoNewt and based on a study carried out by Nuance Communications, the infographic thus highlights the preferences of users in terms of mobile applications.
Among the main information:
- 70% of respondents have installed more than 10 applications on their smartphone.
- Users spend an average of 10% more time on their applications than on the web.
- 60% of respondents download 5 new applications per month.
- 72% of users have a more positive outlook on a brand when the latter has developed a mobile application.
- Among the most popular features of a mobile application, 45% of respondents mentioned the convenience while 40% referred to availability.
- 81% of respondents use social networks and word of mouth to talk about a good app.
- Downloading an application does not necessarily mean using that same application. Thus, while more than 50% of respondents have downloaded a banking service application, only 27% use it.