Each month and in partnership with the Kreactive agency, Marketing-Student develop a visibility barometer 2.0 for business schools. Today, FrenchWeb invites you to discover in preview the 7th infographic, resulting from this barometer, retracing the digital strategy of business schools.
In total, 45 establishments were therefore assessed according to 14 criteria and classified according to three main themes:
- Social: Facebook, Twitter, Klout, Linkedin, Viadeo, Youtube, Dailymotion
- Web: Internet traffic, communication operations, media quotes
- Mobile: iTunes applications, Google Play applications, presence on iTunes U
Since July, the barometer has also been enriched with interviews with managers of the digital division in the schools studied. For the month of September, we thus find the detailed strategies of EM Normandie and of SKEMA Business School.
Among the key elements of this edition:
- HEC is at the top of the Web, Social and General rankings and is placed 2nd in the mobile category.
- Rouen Business School joins the Top 12 of the general ranking.
- Euromed and BEM progress in the rankings thanks in particular to the launch of Kedge, a new school with an international vocation resulting from the marriage between these two entities.