Yesterday, FrenchWeb gave you details mobile strategy of the first French e-commerce site Voyages-sncf.com, present at LeWeb’11. Today we offer you an infographic which highlights the “SoLoMo” positioning of the company.
On the menu :
- 2M tickets sold through the mobile channel.
- 1/4 of mobile customers only use this medium to book their trip.
- 20% of mobile buyers are new customers.
- Mobile reservations concern mainly 26-38 year olds.
- 3M downloaded applications.
- 100,000 tickets sold on iPad, or 15% of mobile sales at the end of 2011.
- A mobile activity which however only concerned 3% of the business volume in 2011.