Founded three years ago in Silicon Valley, the Founder Institute, would have become the most active incubator of ideas in the world. Based in Palo Alto, the device would therefore have enabled more than 415 startups to launch since the summer of 2009. By comparison, Y Combinator would have contributed to the launch of 316 startups since 2005, while TechStars would have supported 114 start-ups since. summer 2007.
The following infographic thus recapitulates the scope of the activity of the incubator, the objective of which is to help startups in the high technology sector to emerge. Today, the Fonder Institute is therefore:
- More than 415 startups launched.
- More than 160 partners.
- A network of more than 700 experienced entrepreneurs.
- A presence in a twenty cities across four continents.
- An average, expected in 2012, of 2 startups launched each day.
- An activity which is mainly concentrated in the United States (74%). Next comes Europe (15%).