Each month and in partnership with the Kreactive agency, “ Marketing-Student develop a visibility barometer 2.0 for business schools. Today, FrenchWeb invites you to discover in exclusivity the 4th infographic, resulting from this barometer, retracing the digital strategy of business schools by revolving around 3 major themes: social, web and mobile.
For the month of June, the barometer includes for the first time the Klout Score, a tool for measuring the influence of brands on Twitter. In addition, the general ranking is now based on 14 criteria and we can see many changes in the positions, especially in the social ranking.
Among the main information to remember from this 4th edition:
- ESC Dijon enters the Top 12 of the general classification
- HEC takes the lead in the social ranking thanks to a high Klout score
- EM Grenoble reaches the podium of the general classification
- Escem gains 3 places and joins the Top 12 general classification
- ECE Lyon Bordeaux integrates the digital barometer of business schools