For the second consecutive month, the site MediaEtudiant.fr looked at the digital strategy adopted by business schools, around 3 main themes: social, web and mobile. In partnership with the Kreactive agency, Media Etudiant is therefore publishing the second edition of its monthly barometer of visibility 2.0 of business schools. The following infographic, which FrenchWeb offers you exclusively, recapitulates the main lessons of this study.
As last month, HEC climbs on the first step of the general classification, followed by Essec and ESCP Europe. EM Grenoble also remains in pole position in terms of the mobile ranking. On the other hand, in terms of social ranking, ESCP Europe steals the show from HEC while Idrac, for its part, loses its first place in the Web ranking.
Among the main key points to remember from the second edition of this barometer:
- Two new schools integrate the barometer of the month of April, they are ESC Rennes and Telecom EM.
- BEM and RMS progress by 2 places in the general classification thanks to the increase of their Facebook fans, respectively + 700 and 3000 fans.
- ESC Dijon joins the Top 15 thanks to the launch of its Android application
- ESCP Europe takes the lead of the LinkedIn ranking with more than 12,600 members
- 2 schools are now present on Instagram. These are Euromed and Audencia
- 2 other establishments have made their entry on Pinterest. These are EM Normandie and ESG Management.
Media Etudiant specifies that, when enough schools are registered on Pinterest and Instagram, these platforms will be added to the criteria for social ranking.