CES 2013, which took place last week in Las Vegas, saw many manufacturers unveil what should become the flagships of the year.
- 927 190 Twitter mentions, with a peak around 9 a.m. on January 9, i.e. during the keynote of Samsung.
- Samsung is the brand having obtained the most mentions during CES (around 60,000), ahead of Sony (40,000) and Google (20,000).
- Overall, televisions dominated conversations, although the most cited product was the Sony Xperia Z (44% of conversations).
- The Twitter accounts whose messages were retweeted the most during the event are @CNET (650 RT), @Mashable (403 RT) and @NokiaUS (306 RT).
- The most cited word on social media during the event was Phablet (half smartphone, half tablet) with 1,268 mentions.