As part of our series “Redemptions, what about a year later? », We were interested in Sentryo, integrated at Cisco late last year.
Sentryo enables companies to guarantee the security of their industrial systems by preventing cyber attacks.
How did the integration go? How far has been traveled for a year? How do the founders feel one year later?
Guillaume de Saint-Marc, Chief Innovation Officer at Cisco, will answer all these questions.
Find the full interview with Guillaume de Saint-Marc, Director of Innovation at Cisco:
- DECODE VC: discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- DECODE Exit: how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- DECODE CTO: discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR DECODE: discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- WildCard: our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests