The international market of Rungis, the largest market for agricultural products in the world, began to modernize a long time ago. Today, we have decided to take a closer look at the reality of the digital transformation of this market and, more broadly, the digitization of the catering sector.
Pierre Lévy, founder of Califrais, discusses the supply issues facing professionals in the sector on a daily basis.
Find the full interview with Pierre Lévy, founder of Califrais:
- DECODE VC: discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- DECODE Exit: how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- DECODE CTO: discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR DECODE: discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- WildCard: our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests