Cafeyn, the digital newsstand launched in 2006, has already won over 1.5 million users. Ari Assuied, founder of Cafeyn, talks about the different stages of development for us.
- What were the main stages in Cafeyn’s development?
- What were the stages of financing the company?
- How has the company experienced the evolution of the press sector?
He reveals how Cafeyn has adapted to developments in the press sector, with a particular focus on the various partnerships that have enabled the company to conquer market share.
Find the full interview with Ari Assuied, founder of Cafeyn:
- DECODE VC: discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- DECODE Exit: how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- DECODE CTO: discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR DECODE: discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- WildCard: our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests