iTwin is a strange object with 2 USB ports on either side. But, as its name suggests, iTwin is double and comes off in two distinct parts for file transfers between two computers. All this via a coded internet connection. How it works ?
- Connect iTwin to a PC (Windows or Mac) and tell it which files you want to share
- Detach the outer half of iTwin and connect it to another PC
- Download the files in question via an internet connection using AES 256 encryption
You might be wondering why not just use a good old USB stick for this manipulation. The main interest is also twofold:
- Your files do not “physically” walk around in nature
- Their size is potentially unlimited. All that remains is to have a good connection!