Considered a unicorn since June 2019 with a fundraising of 230 million euros, Meero has shaken up the photography market. It is today one of the biggest French start-ups.
After only four years of existence, the young Parisian startup has recruited more than 800 employees in 7 offices spread across Europe, Asia and North America. The platform for connecting photographers with companies claims 150,000 photographers.
” We have adopted a logic of optimizing the structure by doing better with less. Because the objective is still to be profitable even if it is not immediately ”, explains to our microphone Thomas Rebaud, co-founder and CEO of Meero. To continue to grow, the company has just launched myMeero, offering in particular accounting and administrative services to photographers in order to retain them. Meero is also starting to approach the BtoC market starting with the large wedding market.
Find the full interview with Thomas Rebaud, CEO of Meero:
Discover other shows from Decode Media
- Decode Business: follow the actors who make the Tech news
- Decode Exit : how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- VC Decode : discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- CTO decode : discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR Decode : discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- Wild Card : our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests