Find the fourth episode of our One Region, One Ecosystem podcast which will allow us to meet each tech and entrepreneurial ecosystem in the regions of France. And to continue this Tour de France, we are focusing on the Grand Est region.
- What are the specificities of this ecosystem?
- What are the favorite sectors of the region?
- What is the balance sheet in terms of funding?
- Recruitment in the region, what is the conclusion?
- Is ecosystem structuring still necessary?
Three entrepreneurs are debating these questions concerning their region:
Maxime Grojean, president of French Tech East and founder of Gaming Engineering, a young company specializing in the development and production of innovative assembly components.
Marc Derive, co-founder of Inotrem which is developing a drug to treat septic shock and who is a member of French Tech 120.
Stéphane Chauffriat, director of Sémia, a startup incubator in the Grand Est region.
- DECODE VC: discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- DECODE Exit: how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- DECODE CTO: discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR DECODE: discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- WildCard: our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests