Fabrice Sergent, Cellfish: “We are buying ToneMedia, the 1st mobile music agency in the USA”
Cellfish is one of the leading publishers of mobile and social applications in the USA and Europe.
• 200 employees in Paris, San Diego, Montreal and Düsseldorf. The head office is located in New York
• $ 100 million in sales
• Fundraising: $ 50 million in 2006 (€ 38 million) from Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec, Trio Capital and Desjardins Venture Capital. Then 10 million dollars in 2007 (7.7 million euros) from Solidarity Fund QFL.
• More than 125 operator and media partners around the world
• More than 600,000 service subscribers
• More than 100 websites and mobile applications
• Connected to 75 mobile operators
• More than 400 million transactions processed each year
• 2010: acquisition of the publisher Airborne Mobile (2010)
• 2011: acquisition of Bandsintown, a concert discovery application on Facebook and smartphones (15 million downloads)
• 2013: acquisition of Tone Media