The start-up Shopmium just launched a new free iPhone app which not only allows you to benefit from reduction coupons, but also to be reimbursed directly via your smartphone, a great first according to its creators.
The principle is simple and is done in 5 steps:
- Current promotions can be found on the “Offers” page.
- You then click on an offer to find out more and find it in a nearby store.
- If in doubt, it is possible to verify that it is the right product by scanning its barcode.
- Once the product has been purchased, to be reimbursed, simply go to the “Purchases” tab to scan the product barcode and photograph the receipt.
- Finally, you can choose your payment method to receive your refund. Choice of: bank account, Paypal or even donations to the Little Brothers of the Poor.
In addition to these practical services, Shopmium allows you to obtain targeted reduction coupons according to the profile of each user. It is also possible to receive notifications on your iPhone to be immediately notified of new promotions available, useful when these are limited.
If you want to be the first to test the application, use the code: frenchweb
Shopmium is a French startup, based in Paris. It was co-founded by major players in the web and consumer goods: Eli Curetti, Quentin de Chivré and Philippe Cantet. Last May, Shopmium was selected during the Neuily New Media startup competition, which allowed him to stay with Kurt Salmon.