Danew, French manufacturer of autonomous GPS, radar alarms, bluetooth headsets or MP3 players is launching in turn on the market, to say the least, with touchscreen tablets, proof thatArchos is not the only French company that can do this.
- A black brushed aluminum shell and integrated stereo speakers
- A 1.3 megapixel front camera
- Internal memory from 8 to 16 GB + MicroSD card expansion port up to 32 GB,
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g) and / or 3G connectivity
- Weight: 572 grams for 14.7 mm thickness
- Integrated GPS module
- Significant connectivity including a USB port and an HDMI output
The Dslide will be marketed from April 2011 at prices of € 299 for the Wi-Fi model and € 349 for the Wi-Fi / 3G model. Discussions are still underway with mobile operators for the 3G versions.