Welcome everyone to this new event that we offer you from 8am Monday to Friday.
In this complex period, we suggest that you take the height to better understand the perspectives available to us, as well as the operable solutions that respond to the concrete problems that we encounter during this crisis which promises to be long and probably repeat.
For this second edition of Good Morning FrenchWeb, we invite you to meet Carlos Diaz to take stock of key news in the United States and in particular in Silicon Valley.
We will be joined by Frédéric Plais who will share with us how he has structured, for more than four years, his company Platform.sh in remote which employs more than 150 people.
With Antoine Fraysse Soulier from eToro, we will take stock of the markets: Who are the key players who support the economy and the measures taken.
Finally, we will welcome Benjamin Zimmer, to speak at length about the needs to support businesses in the silver economy that supports our seniors on a daily basis. Benjamin addressed an open letter to all French people to strengthen the measures intended for our elders and ensure the mobilization of all the companies and employees of the Silver Alliance.
To be very concrete, these are
- The managers who relentlessly reassure seniors living in service residences;
- The carers who help them run their errands, wash their clothes, do their laundry or walk;
- Concierges at the hospital who provide respite services to caregivers and patients;
- Pharmacists who ensure the delivery of drugs and the devices needed to block the virus;
- Workers who produce medical beds or prepare meals for EHPADS;
- Psychologists and listeners who respond day and night to calls from isolated elderly people;
- Or even health students who carry out night shifts in the homes of frail elderly people.
L’émission par thématique 10.02 : L'actualité Tech décryptée par Richard Menneveux 15.10 : Echange avec Carlos Diaz sur l'actualité de la Silicon Valley 25.25 : Interview de Frédéric Plais, cofondateur de Platform.sh, dont les 180 salariés sont en remote depuis plus de 4 ans 47.03 : Point sur les marchés financiers avec Antoine Fraysse Soullier d'eToro 59.23 : Interview de Benjamin Zimmer, fondateur de la Silver Alliance, pour échanger sur les besoins des entreprises de la silver economy qui accompagne nos aînés au quotidien
Discover other shows from Decode Media
- DECODE Business: every day, discover the news of innovative companies on Spotify and Apple Podcasts
- VC Decode : discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- CTO decode : discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR Decode : discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- WildCard : our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests