On April 11 and 12 will be held at the Pierre Cardin space (Paris) the first edition of Digital Paris 2012. A congress that will bring together players in marketing, e-commerce, e-CRM, mobile and social.
To respond to the digital issues of advertisers faced with the generational, behavioral and technological breakthrough in marketing and commercial uses, these two days will revolve around:
- Plenary conferences – prospective vision and market state
- An exhibition area
- Conferences and workshops
- 12 Strategy courses
- The Strategies / Amaury Médias Grand Prix for Digital Marketing
These two days of BtoB meetings will be the opportunity to meet market providers through courses specially designed for the occasion: demonstrations of know-how, expert conferences, private networking or participatory workshops.
Some key figures :
- More than 200 speakers around conferences and workshops
- 40 exhibitors
- 4,000 decision-makers expected
All information is available on the official website of the event.