Mathieu Tarnus, founder and CEO of Sarbacane, exclusively announces to Frenchweb the acquisition of the start-up Datananas. Born in 2001, Sarbacane is a pioneer in email marketing and is now opting for an external growth strategy with the purchase of Datananas, a start-up founded in 2015 by Arthur Ollier and Romain Simon, which supports BtoB companies to prospect more effectively.
Mathieu Tarnus and Arthur Ollier come back to our microphone on the objectives of this operation, the expected synergies but also the details of the operation which is being set up in the midst of the coronavirus crisis.
Find the full interview with Mathieu Tarnus, founder and CEO of Sarbacane and Arthur Ollier, CEO and co-founder of Datananas:
Discover other shows from Decode Media
- DECODE Business: every day, discover the news of innovative companies on Spotify and Apple Podcasts
- DECODE VC: discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- DECODE Exit: how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- DECODE CTO: discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR DECODE: discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- WildCard: our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests