[Décryptage] Nerim’s 2012 year in 4 key points
Change in shareholding… Team movements… public positions taken… product launches… Feedback on 2012 for Nerim in 4 key points
• Departure of the historical founders
• Entry into the capital of CM-CIC LBO Partners , Perfectis and Capzanine, reinvestment of Raphael Bouaziz
• Appointment of Cyril of Metz as president of Nerim
• Operation of ” Management Buy-Out “. About 1/3 of employees are now shareholders of the company
2- Change of teams, with the aim of strengthening the management and putting in place new tools and new working methods
• Pierre-Olivier Lompré: Technical Director
• Valérie Smadja: Marketing Director
• Laurent Abiteboul: Head of Information Systems
3- Public position statements and commitment to regional development
• In October 2012: deployment of VDSL2 in France
• In January 2013: Nerim joined the Federation of Industrialists of Public Initiative Networks (FIRIP)
4- Product news
• Nerim extended its IP network to the region with the opening of 11 new Points of Presence (PoP) in Frankfurt, Strasbourg, Lille, Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Montpellier, Nice, Monaco, Grenoble and Tunis.
• The company has developed its SDSL and Business Fiber coverage throughout France. The SDSL EFM offer is already available in 25% of France, with a target of total coverage in 2013.
• More than 450 peering agreements have enabled interconnection with other European operators and hosts, thus improving response times. A private peering agreement with Google and 2 exceptional freight forwarders Level3 and DeutscheTelekom have been put in place.
• Nerim launched, in summer 2012, a new range of Dell dedicated servers, starting at € 99 excl. Tax / month, with no start-up costs and no commitment.
• With its Cloud offer, Nerim has launched virtual machines that can be adjusted in real time, making it possible to increase or reduce, at will, the volume of RAM, hard disk or the number of processors in its machine.