Valérie Beaulieu, Marketing Director of Microsoft US, looks back on the highlights of her career. From journalist to marketing director of one of the largest technology companies, Valérie Beaulieu has a unique and even atypical career.
It is also an opportunity to discuss the place of women in Tech, the importance of team diversity, but also the new challenges encountered by marketing and by Microsoft. Valérie Beaulieu also gives some advice for leading an extremely busy professional life while maintaining a certain balance in life.
Discover other shows from Decode Media
- DECODE Business: every day, discover the news of innovative companies on Spotify and Apple Podcasts
- VC Decode : discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- Decode Exit : how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- CTO decode : discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR Decode : discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- WildCard : our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests