In co-production with Fanny Bouton and Olivier Ezratty, Decode Media launches Decode Quantum, a new program to discover the quantum revolution.
In this third episode, we welcome Maud Vinet who is piloting the quantum semiconductor sector based on silicon qubits at CEA-Leti in Grenoble.
Previously, she was in charge of the advanced transistor integration team at CEA-Leti, that is to say, to imagine and build the components that made it possible to apply Moore’s law. Before, at IBM in New York State, she was technical manager of the multi-company team that developed the French technology for STMicroelectronics FD-SOI transistors.
Originally, she did a thesis in Physics from the University of Grenoble. She is an engineer from the National School of Physics of Grenoble. She also took an innovation management course at MIT Sloan Business School (Boston) and at the Institute of Advanced Studies for Science and Technology.
Finally, the Legion of Honor was awarded to him on December 31st.
Find the full interview with Maud Vinet
Discover other shows from Decode Media
- DECODE Business: every day, discover the news of innovative companies on Spotify and Apple Podcasts
- DECODE VC: discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- DECODE Exit: how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- DECODE CTO: discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR DECODE: discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- WildCard: our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests