The American group CTG, specializing in the provision of information technology solutions and services, has acquired the French StarDust, a specialist in testing and quality assurance for digital services based in Marseille. The amount of the transaction, settled in cash, is estimated to be approximately $ 4.85 million, excluding cash and potential earn-outs, for StarDust’s annualized revenue of approximately $ 7 million.
What were the behind the scenes of this merger? To talk about it, FrenchWeb spoke with Francois-Joseph Viallon, CEO and co-founder of StarDust, and Paul Castet, M&A Senior Associate for eCAP PARTNER, who supported the company during the operation.
Discover other shows from Decode Media
- Decode Business: follow the players making the tech news
- Decode Exit: how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- Decode Growth: discussions to better understand the growth levers of a startup
- Decode VC: discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- Decode CTO: discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- Decode HR: discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- Wild Card: our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: Valley news as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests