New DECODE with Cédric O, Secretary of State in charge of digital, to draw up an overall assessment of French Tech since its launch eight years ago. If he sees the dynamism of all the players, he wants to remain lucid about the reality of the market: Tomorrow, those are the big French startups that will be doing M&A but for the moment, ” we are doomed to see foreigners buy our startups ”.
Facing Richard Menneveux, the founder of Decode Media, Cédric O exposes the highlights of his first year as Secretary of State in charge of digital as well as his ambition to position France as the first European Tech place ahead of Germany and England. It is also an opportunity to discuss the construction of a financing ecosystem through the issue of redemptions. Cédric O also mentions the GAFA tax, the digital transformation of the State and the digital divide. Quantum as the next technological breakthrough and cybersecurity were also discussed during this interview.
Discover other shows from Decode Media
- Decode Business: follow the actors who make the Tech news
- VC Decode : discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- CTO decode : discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR Decode : discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- Wild Card : our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests