First episode of our new DECODE CAC40 program with Frédéric Oudéa, Managing Director of Société Générale, to discuss the new challenges faced by the banking sector and more specifically by Société Générale.
Facing Richard Menneveux, the founder of Decode Media, Frédéric Oudéa sets out the 10-year outlook for Société Générale through organic growth or consolidation. Frédéric Oudéa also evokes the arrival of FinTech as well as the digital transformation of the banking sector. It is also an opportunity to discuss the issue of negative interest rates and the challenges encountered by European banks with the construction of a banking union. Talent recruitment and Société Générale’s relations with GAFA were topics discussed during this interview.
Discover other shows from Decode Media
- Decode Business: follow the actors who make the Tech news
- Decode Exit: the show that takes you behind the scenes of disposals / acquisitions
- VC Decode : discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- CTO decode : discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR Decode : discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- Wild Card : our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests