Like France, Brazil must now face an unprecedented health crisis because of the Covid-19. A health crisis coupled with a political and economic crisis which plunges the country into a delicate situation. In this context, how does Brazilian Tech manage to resist? Xavier Leclerc, our correspondent based in Rio de Janeiro, enlightens us on the current situation on the other side of the Atlantic.
In summary :
- towards a more uncertain and unequal Brazil?
- 5 years of digital transformation in 15 days?
- sectors that have the wind in their sails
- initiatives to help entrepreneurs
- Brazilian unicorns in danger?
Xavier Leclerc is a French entrepreneur based in Rio de Janeiro since 2014. He is the co-founder of MOX Digital, a company that organizes B2B conferences around digital, including .Futuro. Previously, he worked with Google and then Facebook in France. He was also one of the first sales representatives of the French subsidiary of Mark Zuckerberg’s firm.