For this 2nd episode, Jean Louis Benard seasoned entrepreneur with FRA, Brainsonic and Sociabble and Bootstrapping enthusiast, discusses the various recommendations to follow for a good bootstrapper. Jean Louis Benard reviews certain key points of Bootstrapping: The starting capital, the management of cash flow, notably through the issue of recovery but also the culture linked to Bootstrapping.
In this DECODE Bootstrap series, we invite you to discover the different techniques, methods, tools for a good bootstrapper.
Discover other shows from Decode Media
- DECODE Business: every day, discover the news of innovative companies on Spotify and Apple Podcasts
- VC Decode : discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- CTO decode : discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR Decode : discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- WildCard : our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests