With Jean Louis Benard, founder of Sociabble, we study the different points of attention of a company that is bootstrapping in times of crisis. ” When you cut the expenses of a structure that is bootstrapped, that has a very strong impact on production. But even if the crisis is difficult, these structures have a very strong resilience and are always prepared to live through difficult times ”, claims Jean-Louis Benard, founder of Sociabble.
A crisis that would have a profound impact on the economic model of young shoots but also of older players. ” After the crisis, many traditional players are going to rethink their business model, in particular to move towards the subscription model ”, says Jean-Louis Benard.
Find the full interview with Jean-Louis Benard, founder of Sociabble:
Discover other shows from Decode Media
- DECODE Business: every day, discover the news of innovative companies on Spotify and Apple Podcasts
- DECODE VC: discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- DECODE Exit: how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- DECODE CTO: discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR DECODE: discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- WildCard: our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests