By his side, Thierry Jadot, CEO at Dentsu Aegis Network for France, the Netherlands, Belgium, the Middle East and North Africa. In particular, it details the scope of the group’s activity. The teams support various companies such as BMW, Société Générale and Picard.
Among the topics discussed:
- the state of the advertising market
- Jeff Bezos and the field of aeronautics
- a survey on the fear of the French about the major changes underway.
Events to not miss:
The books mentioned:
- “A manager at the heart of the company», By Frédéric Fougerat published by FocusRH editions
- “What if it had only been luck? Attractive World’s unfiltered adventure in Shapr», By Philippe Marsaud published by StartupBegins editions
With Richard Menneveux (@rmen).