” Resilience starts with anticipation: looking nightmares in the face and evaluating them rationally ”, highlights Guy-Philippe Goldstein, researcher and consultant on cybersecurity and cyber defense issues as well as science fiction author.
Guy-Philippe Goldstein asks our microphone how Asian and Western governments have reacted differently to the current epidemic. “The Asian countries have succeeded in containing the crisis while it is a catastrophe in Europe and the United States”, he says. He puts forward some reasons for this situation: “ the lack of anticipation, a lack of simulation exercise ”.
Find the full interview with Guy Philippe Goldstein, cybersecurity researcher:
Discover other shows from Decode Media
- DECODE Business: every day, discover the news of innovative companies on Spotify and Apple Podcasts
- DECODE VC: discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- DECODE Exit: how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- DECODE CTO: discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR DECODE: discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- WildCard: our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests