France Digitale has made a series of concrete requests to Cédric O, Secretary of State in charge of digital, in order to best support start-ups during the coronavirus epidemic. ” We have launched a consultation with our network. We noticed that some devices were not suitable and that certain measures have not yet been taken. For example, when a partial unemployment procedure is triggered, the agreement of the Works Council is required when there is none in the majority of our start-ups ”, explains to our microphone Nicolas Brien, general manager of France Digitale.
Pointing out the potential cash flow problems of small businesses, France Digitale requests in particular advances on the research tax credit or even a postponement of certain calls for charges. ” A whole arsenal is possible but we must remain lucid about the capacity of the administration to put it in place ”, he admits.
Discover other shows from Decode Media
- Decode Exit : how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- VC Decode : discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- CTO decode : discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR Decode : discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- Wild Card : our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests