Catherine Barba, female business angel, looks back on her journey. ” I started investing after selling my first business. I wanted to invest to support, to grow other projects ”, explains Catherine Barba.
She shares her vision on the presence of women in the ecosystem, with a special focus on the United States where she has lived. ” In 2020, there are still few women business angels and above all I observe a strong imbalance between the number of women entrepreneurs and those who succeed in raising funds. I try to filter all of my investment decisions through a diversity filter. I want to support mixed teams ”, claims the business angel.
Find the full interview with Catherine Barba, business angel:
Discover other shows from Decode Media
- DECODE VC: discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- DECODE Exit: how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- DECODE CTO: discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR DECODE: discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- WildCard: our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests