Call for project “ParisApps”: apply before May 22
On June 6, the Mobile Monday Paris takes up residence at the Hôtel de Ville in the Salon des Arcades. A special edition organized in partnership with the City of Paris and Nokia, as part of the launch of ParisApps, a platform referencing apps designed for Paris.
Have you developed an app in Paris? Apply before May 22 at midnight to participate in Mobile Monday on June 6!
A jury, made up of public actors and web and mobility professionals, will meet at the end of May to select the 4 to 5 apps that will be presented during this Mobile Monday and will benefit from a particular highlight within the framework of the launch of the new ParisApps site (site highlight, press release, Paris.fr, etc.)
The application will be structured as follows:
1- A description of 2 pages maximum:
* The company,
* The team (name, first name, email address, mobile number)
* The affected OS (s): IOs, Android, Bada, Blackberry OS, Symbian, Windows Phone
2- A Powerpoint presentation of 5 slides maximum
3- A demo and / or a link to download the application.
* The Application must be dedicated or adapted to Paris,
* The innovative character and relevance of the service,
* Ease of use and ergonomics.
These elements must be sent before May 22 at midnight to the following address: [email protected]
* Jean-Louis Missika, deputy in charge of innovation and research,
* Marie-Amélie Putallaz, L’Express.fr,
* François Prudent, CEO Ebizcuss (ICLG),
* Sandrine Murcia, president of Silicon Sentier,
* Bruno Smadja, CEO MobilEvent
* Julien Amouroux, Nokia
* Raphaël Labbé Ulike,
* Olivier Ezratty, consultant and blogger.
For more info, do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]