Find the second episode of our podcast A Region, An Ecosystem which will allow us to meet each tech and entrepreneurial ecosystem in the regions of France. And to continue this Tour de France, we are focusing on the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region.
- What are the specificities of this ecosystem?
- What are the favorite sectors of the region?
- What is the balance sheet in terms of funding?
- Recruitment in the region, what is the conclusion?
- Is ecosystem structuring still necessary?
Three entrepreneurs debate these questions concerning their region:
Julie Huguet, president of French Tech In The Alps but also founder and CEO of Coworkees;
Christophe Neu, innovation project manager of the Deeptech Alpes accelerator;
- DECODE VC: discover the best investors, their vision, their practices
- DECODE Exit: how does a business transfer work? Discover the underside of startup sales
- DECODE CTO: discover the CTOs of the most beautiful French Tech startups and companies
- HR DECODE: discover the most inspiring HRDs and their best practices
- Decode of the week: Richard Menneveux and his guests decipher Tech news around the world
- WildCard: our sniper Joseph Postec shares his look on Tech news in an offbeat tone
- Silicon Carne: the news of the Valley as seen by Carlos Diaz and his guests