As a reminder, Responsive Design is a technique aimed at rethink the way to design the online navigation route, which means that the content of a page adapts to the browser and the screen resolution of the device.
Here are 7 misconceptions about Responsive Design:
- “A site that resizes on all screens is necessarily Responsive” = False.
- “We can do any type of site in RWD” = False.
- “A single computer is enough to test an RWD site” = False.
- “RWD does not change work habits” = False.
- “Maintenance requires less time and presents fewer constraints” = False.
- “No more need for applications with the RWD” = Inaccurate.
- “Responsive is easy” = False.